Thursday 29 March 2018

Is (Too Much) Caffeine Good For You?

Took the wife's car to the dealer today for the airbag recall. Well, not actually for the RECALL per se, but for them to document the work that they had already done per the new requirements that came into effect AFTER the start of the recall campaign.

It was expected to only be a half hour or so for them to pull the necessary panels to get access, take a photo, and put it back together, so I wandered over the road to get a coffee.

Said coffee safely consumed, I wandered further, and found a "Barber and Barista". Since I needed a haircut (badly!) I wandered in.

We had a pleasant chat while hair was cut, and when I went to pay, I was told, "Price of the haircut includes a coffee." Well OK.

My phone rang. It was the dealer, calling to tell me that the car was ready, so I turned left instead of right, and headed back. I finished my cup of coffee on the walk back.

Got back to the dealership, sat down with the service writer to go through the paperwork, and the receptionist presented me with - a cup of coffee, made to my preference as noted on my last visit.

Alrighty then - that's four large cups of espresso coffee since I got up at 7:00, and it is almost 9:00.

Can you overdose on caffeine?

No comments: